Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Making A Roblox Game #1


THE BEGINNING



1.Start Ground
-Make the platform that players initially spawn on. you can change the color and add a border like I did. You also need to add a spawner otherwise it is useless.
WHAT I LEARNED: Literally everything. I learned how to spawn, scale, move and rotate a base. I learned how to copy and paste a base. I learned how to use a spawner.

TOMORROW: My goal is to make two more levels, that are different from this. 
      




        2.First level was created. It is a basic jumping puzzle, that leads to the next level. It is a rainbow stair way. It is not difficult to make or to complete.
3. I decided to remove the spawner as it wasn't working properly. I also made some changes to the first level. The next is also easy to make. The level is a vertical/horizontal type. The blocks get slimmer and slimmer to make it harder. Simply just cop and paste the blocks and just move and shape until you're satisfied. Don't make the level impossible to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment